Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 24, 2010

t.h.i.s i.s w.h.o i a.m

Degree: Finance

Career: Islamic capital market

Finance: juz startin 2 get de hang of it..but I still hv LOTS 2 learn n improve! phew!

After graduation: tanak keje..nak join INCEIF or SC..

BursaMalaysia: tempat practical..i was sooo naive back then, need a LOT of self-development thingy..got a picture of where I want 2 go after graduating from IIUM..thnx En.Wan Rizaidy!

IIUM: my life! My world!

Classes: suke ponteng class..tp xpenah dpt warning letter k!

Regrets: I’m not a thinker..jeles tgok thinkers yg sebaye neh..huhu
Passion: GERAM..i cant find anything that im passionate of..smuenye bermusim..huh!

Favourite subjects: depending on lecterurs teaching it..

Cinta: tawakallua’lallah..

Leisure time: berangan..

henpon: mesti unik! Radio 2 wajib! No Bluetooth, No memory card, camera xde pun xpe..

Music: flexible. I get obsessed with de lyrics 1st..lyric mesti mantap!

Spupu spapat: sedang mengenali mreka…

Kawen: kat KAED Gallery IIUM..

Future husband: yg baik! Sum1 who’s better than me..sum1 who can ensure my Akhirat..

Future kids: kamu baek2 eh..mama maw kamu jd seorng intellectual yg beriman..

Bad habits: bile MALAS tu da dtg…………….adeh~

Hobbie: reading!

Cooking: TAK SUKE MEMASAK..tp sy suke kemas umah..hee

Crybaby: my nickname (credit to ainulatieqah)….senang kua airmata..tp muke sgt buruk ble nangis k!

Places I wud love to travel to : Bumi Anbia

VIPs in my life: here’s a list of VIPs who hv made me who I am today.. they’re a bunch of people whose different from one another, but sumhow can ‘masuk’ with me..i hv a piece of each of evri1 of them in me..Allah introduced us, but I chose 2 keep them. (con'td)

1 comments:

aa said...

eh thats me! hihihihihi

Post a Comment