Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 21, 2010

~da jd blogger da sy neh~

yosh...like evri1 else...i'm now officially a blogger..n it's all thanx to Cik lyana lulu..my bff since form 4..de 1 who carries all my 'suka duka'..(as malay puts it)...i owe u BIG time dear...breakfast at MOKKU 2morow ya..i blanje u roti canai..hehe...thnx 4 spending 3hrs (sampai xjd mandi ye na..haha) setting up my blog..i'm impressed..it's sooo me..luv ya..bububububu..aaaaaaaaaaa...=)

To be honest, i'm not a good writer nor a poet like she is..(4 those who hvnt read her blog..go ahead..u'll be amazed..she's a good poet taw..she made it all by herself ->lululinana.blogspot.com)
in fact, i hate essays..tp rase best la plak ade blog..i cud share my thots out loud..normally i juz keep dem all wrapped up in my head (bermonolog dalaman taw)..i dun think it's healthy..yelaa..ckp sorg2 mne plak elok nye..nnt olang ingat u gila maa..

maka terhasil lah kesahqaseh ku ini..inilah luahan hatiku..inilah coretan kesah qaseh ku..segalanye thru my window n my window alone..
smoga anda terhibur..

0 comments:

Post a Comment